Chartwells are launching their own Sustainability Strategy and one of the key areas of focus will be around reducing food waste.
Chartwells have recently partnered with TooGoodToGo, a network of Food Waste Warriers whose vision is to see a world where no food is wasted. TooGoodToGo are running a campaign and your schools have an exciting opportunity to take part in a national Food Waste Poetry competition!
What is it all about?
· The competition is aimed at all primary school pupils to engage them on the topic of food waste by writing a poem about what food waste means to them
· The winners of the competition will have their school & poems recognised, receive Waterstones book vouchers and a food waste fighting pack
· The competition will be judged by a pool of judges including a poet laureate
· The competition closes for entries on 31st March 2020
· More details can be found on the attached flyer and by following this link.